For those who don't know, after graduation, I am heading across the "great waters" to visit my dear Denmark and hopefully hit up some more of the past exchange students. I can't wait and this fortune just confirmed it.
The sacrifice is nothing compared to the reward.
Living for God and giving up the things that could distract you is nothing. It may seem difficult to leave behind the things, or people, but there is nothing that can compare to the reward God has set for you. I really see that. I guess it took a little drilling into my head for me to fully receive it.
The conference itself was tremendous. The speakers and worship was ridiculously Godly. My favorite was probably Ray Hughes. That man left me so amazed. Everything he said I could have written down so of course, I took no notes. His way of speaking put scientific discoveries with those of God. Seriously, he fascinated me. He said that our DNA coding is a song; that if we stretched it out, it could be played and no one's song is the same as any one else's. How insane!
The very first night, Racheal, who doesn't run, busted. She got a rock stuck in her knee. When she falls, she falls phenomenally.
My poor best friend crashed and burned and got a boo boo. (Haha not funny but boo boo makes me laugh)
Let's see, we took a tour of Dallas. Kinda sorta but here's some pictures.
The last night, I chilled and Saturday morning I had a fever. The ride home seemed semi short.. I tried to sleep but didn't get much in there. We got home safely and I crashed. I missed church and Terra Nova the next day which is like taking candy from a baby. The worst thing ever. I couldn't stand it. I went to urgent care on Sunday and they told me I tested positive for influenza. I swear when I get sick, it's like I overachieve. I've been out of school since Monday. But, Monday was Valentine's Day. My first Valentine's Day with a valentine.
(There's nothing I love more than someone who pays attention to the little things. And he did just that. Thank you for being you.)
I'd say I'm going to go back to school and catch up, but more importantly I'm confused as to where to go to college. Whether I go to CFNI or a different four year college, I'll let God be in charge. You can show me anytime where you'd like me to go.....