We got ready and headed to the mall where Nanna works. It is located in Kolding which is about 10-15 minutes away from Lunderskov. The mall is quite remarkable. It's really big and there are such a variety of stores inside. Our first stop however was the bank. We had to make sure my card would work. Praise the Lord it did!
First shopping place... H&M of course! We didn't buy anything there though. I have to wait until after I go to London to budget myself...
We went to a couple other clothing stores then went to Bilka where Nanna works because I needed a raincoat. I was hesitant to buy one because I didn't think I'd need it. Gosh, I'm so glad I bought it! I bought the stereotypical yellow raincoat. I love it! Here's what it looks like...
![]() |
| This is my new best friend. |
My main reason for buying them is just because we don't have those letters in our alphabet and I like knick-knacks.
After we went there, we went into a store that had all kinds of little fun things. If I had to compare it to any American store, it'd probably be like Pier One but less furniture. They had little gifts, useful office stuff, and kitchen supplies. They also had fresh spices and teas. So, I hit those up of course.
| The two on top are actually from a different store. But for the sake of all things short, I won't tell about it. |
We spent quite a while at the mall after that but on our way home we went to Binderup Strand which is partly the ocean. It was really nice and lovely out there. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

I really could manage living by the ocean.

I promise I wasn't grossed out. Nanna just caught me at a bad time.
After we went to Binderup Strand, we headed to another part of the water.
I have a thing for boats...
After that, we went back to Nanna's house and edited pictures, ate dinner (Danish meatballs!), and crashed.
Day two was a success.

