Since Spring is here and I live in Oklahoma, I better begin to prepare for rainy weather. I do love the rain, don't get me wrong, but I don't really enjoy being out in it unless I'm appropriately dressed. I came upon some cute rainwear on my Etsy search this past week.
Enjoy!
![]() |
| NakedVintage First, we need to protect our feet from the puddles. I have the worst time resisting puddle jumping. My middle school self reverts back to the times I would spend on 9th street playing in the water draining down the street. My mom never appreciated that much; sorry mom. These boots are a size 6 so they're a dream for me. I really want some red rain boots. They just seem like the stereotypical color to own. Or yellow would also suffice. |
![]() |
| napkinitems Next, we need to wear a raincoat of course. I have a yellow one I bought in Denmark that I love immensely but this coat would match the red rain boots I don't have. This coat is too cute! I love it's see through look plus, I'm an avid flower lover. |
![]() |
| doubleprints Last but definitely not least, don't forget the umbrella. I have a see through umbrella myself and love it! I bought mine at Walmart however but this one looks a lot like mine. |
![]() |
| LoLoJewelryBox I thought these earrings were too adorable not to share. They match the theme of rainy weather and overcast days. |
![]() |
| TheWanderingWorkshop And why not add a kid's toy in here? |

I'm highly looking forward to the rainy season minus the severe storms. I'm not one to be scared of many things but I have an irrational fear of tornadoes. I wish I knew why. I'm still hoping I'll grow out of it. I mean, I'm 20 surely I won't have a fear for them forever....right?
Until next time,
Holly Joy
Oh and Happy April Fools Day!




