Monday, June 16, 2014

:: May Favorites ::

First and foremost, let me say I've decided to make this a "favorites for the senses" post. I've tried different items each month, but I'm going to try senses and see how it fits my fancy, so here goes!






Eyes: I found this picture on some website I religiously check; I wish I could tell you which one but I can't remember. I like everything about it!







Ears: I've been more on my music game since it's summer and I don't have to do a thing called "studying". The music for this month has a small story behind it. The lead singer of This Wild Life followed me on Twitter and one evening I looked up the band. I immediately fell in love with their sound. Their new album just came out at the beginning of June!


Nose: (Just a warning, this will probably consist of hair products that smell good.) It's no secret I'm a supporter of dry shampoo but I've tried at least three different ones in the past two months. Herbal Essences Naked Collection caught my eye when it came out because of the bottle designs. I finally caved and bought their dry shampoo. I'm very pleased with it. It gives me a fresh look and even gives root boost.







Mouth: Any time I'm around Okie Root beer, I have to purchase it. It's made in Ponca City and it's beyond tasty. I think it's better than any store offers. Like them here on Facebook! 





Touch: I used to have the terrible habit of picking the skin around my finger nails. (Ouch, right?) On one of my trips to Sally's I saw what I thought was a clear coat. I bought it because it was on sale and it ended up being a cuticle oil. Happy accident! I've been using it a lot recently and it's really helping to repair the skin around my nails. Plus, it smells really good, too! How I missed the label that read "cuticle oil" I will never know. I guess I was blinded by the fact it was on sale. 





Those are my favorites for the month of May. They're slightly delayed; I've had a lot going on. However, I made it through all the senses! Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time,
Holly Joy