Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Etsy Edition: Leather Love

For June I decided to do something a little different. I usually try to do a monthly "theme" and this month was going to be summer essentials. Finding those items on Etsy was practically impossible so I switched gears a little bit and did an all leather edition. Hope you enjoy my picks for June!

Jackdaw Bindery
These beauties were part of the featured shop on Etsy this past week. I swear anything that is ROYGBIV catches my eyes like no other. The mini journals are $13.95 but this shop has so many other journals with embroidery and different colors and sizes. They're way too cool for someone who likes to journal as much as I do.

Sandalimshop
This shop has so many handmade sandals with tons of different styles and colors. Of course I picked sea foam green because they're pretty. I really like this style too. They're all about $50.00. I don't own them...yet. 

Nizzo
My dream is to one day own a leather backpack. I like the simplicity of the backpacks Nizzo has to offer. They have numerous styles and colors. This backpack is $140 approximately so it'll be awhile before I get my paws on it. 

J.O.D. Clothing
I've worn a leather jacket once and it was when I dressed up as a rockstar for a Halloween party. Saddest part, it wasn't even mine. I am not the proud owner of a leather jacket unfortunately. However, I love the style of this jacket. It's handmade all the way from Ireland. It's about $400; great for the eyes but not for the wallet. 
Until next time, 
Holly Joy