Saturday, March 19, 2011

I think somebody is off.

So a break in which I wanted a break, I really haven't had one. Which is honestly great... I'm not crazy. But I've found God is places you wouldn't imagine. In seeking God out at NOC cove where beauty was most obvious, God told me three main things...
1. You are on the right path. Keep going and don't give up.
2. Have words ready when you go to Denmark. I (God) will speak through you.
3. The song within me is not mine.

We were to seek out our destiny and purpose for our life while we were in the "wilderness" and that I did. Of course the path I'm going down scares me because Victor Thompson, an extremely anointed man of God spoke to me on Sunday and told me about how I was a light. I'd go into darker places than I'd ever seen. I was meditating on a rock outlooking the beauty of the water and a verse came to me from deep within.
Ephesians 6:13-18 "Be prepared. You're up against far more than you can hande on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it's all over but the shouting you'll still be on your feet..." It goes on to say how prayer is essential to keep your eyes open and to keep each other's spirits up. That verse gave me so much hope to accomplish what is continuing to be spoken over me. That also ties along with having words ready for when I make my way over to Denmark. Of course it will be a trip to see my dear Nanna, but my life is a ministry and I need to be prepared to be able to speak the Word of God when I go over to Denmark because every time is an opportunity to share the Love of God that's burning within me.


I'M IN MISSOURI.

International House of Prayer blows me away with how much of God is inside that building. I walked into the prayer room and I instantly felt the presence of God hit me. I truly was starving and wanted sleep so much more than anything but once Laura Hackett came out, I couldn't sit down any longer. It was beyond impossible not to praise and worship in there. It seemed so simple and free and truly easy. I'll be headed back tonight.

Sleeping in a tiny bed wasn't as bad as I thought. I don't know how it went for Nanna... 
I'm about to consider drinking a third cup of coffee. I'm not addicted.

It's difficult writing this and listening to IHOP. So in honor of the Drury Hotel, I'll see you later.

OH YEAH. Misty Edwards has dreads.