Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Washington D.C. Update

Outside of Five Guys Burgers and Fries, is a humongous dog like from the movie The Sandlot. But anyway, DC has been insane. Right now I'm in Georgetown, which I feel like I belong in. I passed so many shopping fashion changing opportunities.
Getting up so early, walking around to so many different sites, and staying up laughing due to sleep deprivation has made this trip an interesting one. But nonetheless one I will never forget.
I touched the curtain in the white house.
Security officially sucks but for my safety, I can endure it.
Today is only day 3 and I'm tired but cannot wait to set foot in Times Square. Bring on New York!
I'd insert a picture of the view from the Washington monument right here but cannot due so. You'll get a better one soon.
I just couldn't make it without at least one blog. Even if it's a boring one.