Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It started as a joke....

For all those single men out there, I've got a solution made by two experts on dating...and when I say experts, I mean the best of the best. Here goes. Be sure to stay tuned until the end because without reading the whole thing, you WILL NOT UNDERSTAND. Pay attention.

  1. You're not listening.
  2. One Day...I'll find you.
  3. Build the city on punk rock chords.
  4. Wasting time.
  5. Going, going, going, GONE.
  6. Patience is a virtue.
  7. Nobody's perfect. I gotta work it.
  8. (insert name) Forever and a Day.
  9. Girls just wanna have fun!
  10. I believe in a thing called love.
Now that I've confused you, let me explain.
1. Starting with one of the most important aspects of a relationship, listen to what she has to say. Take mental notes on her statements or carry around a notebook and truly take notes. That might weird her out, but do whatever you need. She usually does say what she means...unless she's one that says the opposite. With time, you'll discover which type she is: blunt direct girl or "I'm going to say the opposite of everything I mean" girl. Good luck!

2. One day, you'll find her. That is after you've completed that mental check list practically all girls have. As for Poema, theirs is pretty spot on. Here's a few keys.
  • like to smile, laugh at yourself once in awhile, be able to sit and talk for hours
  • like to sing, and play guitar (some musical something) being happy with who you are
  • honest passion and a hint of fashion
  • funny, and artistic, definitely optimistic
  • a little weird but not too crazy
  • try to do your best and not be like the rest
Now that is just a checklist for some girls...not all but you're sure to attract some ladies if you've got a few of those. Some girls are more attracted to the athlete that has a hidden soft side.

3. Expanding your music tastes to more than the loud stuff is always great! Try some soft acoustic music. For starters, LIGHTS acoustic music, check that beauty out. Girls dig acousticness, but they do also enjoy the upbeat fun stuff. Explore the music field!

4. Don't waste your time trying to be someone you aren't. She's going to fall for you...hopefully not literally but if you be who you are, find out more about her, the time will come when she'll realize you've been there all along. If she doesn't, there is some girl out there that is truly made for your heart.

5. Now, there will be times where the road will get rough whether you're dating or not. Don't run away. Stick through the hard times because it will bring the two of you so much closer together. Don't be going, going, going, gone. Just try not to avoid the moments where words aren't necessarily needed.

6. Be patient with finding a girl to love. Don't let your heart fall into a hole of deception. Wait for her. Don't let down your guards for the first girl that gets your jokes. You know what you're searching for. Watch out for the girl's that say "I love you" after a week. Unless she knows something I don't...

7. You're not perfect and she won't be either. If she says something that somewhat offends you, bring it to her attention in the most loving way possible. Don't hold in the pain that she could possible dish out, out of her own pain. Pray for yo girl whether she knows it or not.

8.Once again, don't get tainted by who she wants you to be. Be yourself forever...and a day.

9. Remember, girls just want to have fun but make sure she likes action movies before you take her to see Transformers that comes out in June.

10. And last but not least, after accomplishing all the checklists, the roller coasters, and questions, you'll believe in a thing called LOVE.

Now that you've read through this poorly constructed list for how to become The One, truly the only thing girls ask of boys, is to cut the women jokes. You crack jokes about her when she's making herself a sandwich, you really think you're going to get one? 


The reason for this blog and why I took the time to write it goes out to Josh Reese. Hope it helps! Oh and if you'd like to take this seriously, by all means do...but really it is just an attempt to get the women jokes stopped. If you'd like to support the cause, please call the toll free number I don't have and explain what you'd like to do to help. You're support is greatly appreciated.