Thursday, June 23, 2011

A mental word vomit

Okay, the last blog.
All the "points" were song references..here's the list.
1. (The only one Josh actually wrote. Not a song reference.)
2. Boys and Bugs by Poema
3. Vagabonds by The Classic Crime
4. Wasting Time by Four Year Strong
5. Going, Going, Going, Gone by Letters and Lights
6.  (common saying)
7. Nobody's Perfect by Miley Cyrus
8.Forever and a Day by Bethel Live
9. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
10. Really I think it's a song but I know nothing of it. Never heard it.


Really the reason for posting this blog is to attempt to get my mind off of what is going to take place Saturday morning and my attempt at trying to post one last blog on One World. Two Visionaries. before Nanna actually leaves the States. It's so much harder that you'd ever imagine.
I wish I had more to say right now. My brain feels like it's empty yet running at the speed of sound. I'm in the middle of the blog for my other site and it's taking me awhile to compose my thoughts into one blog. It's not easy... at all.
I really can't wait to get together our everyday June blog. Here's the DL, we decided to make a bucket list and on it we put, Everyday June. Therefore, we would commit to taking a picture everyday the whole month of June. I haven't missed a day yet and I'm quite impressed with myself to be honest. It'll be a worth while read for certain.
I'm closing out because I'll just stupidly begin to ramble. 
I don't mean to let you down.