There was a video on Pinterest so Raeann clicked play. Let's just say we spent the next hour and a half watching this guy tell stories. He's the best story teller I've never met. I don't know much about him but his humor isn't dirty and he doesn't cuss. I did discover that he has an obsession with his calves but, whatever floats his boat, I'm okay with. He has quirky videos worth a watch if your humor is anything like mine.
Here's my favorite video: Dorky Sweaters
BATH AND BODY WORK'S MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD CANDLE
Holy happy nose! Thank you for making this scent, Bath and Body. You've made me happy in more ways than one. Mostly happy for a candle that makes my room smell like Abercrombie and Fitch without passing out from lack of oxygen. I've been burning it and enjoying the ambiance it brings me while I attempt to do all those thermodynamic equations.
ULTA NYX Glitter Cream Palette
I kinda have acquired an addiction for glitter. I don't know how or why but it likes to be on my eyes. I had it in the back of my mind I would buy some glitter eye shadow but I wasn't sure where to get it or if I'd even wear it when I owned it. A random trip to Stillwater and $5.99 later, I owned some glitter palettes of eyeshadow. And my life was completed. (Not really.) If you'd like to check them out, click here.
THEFANCY.COM
I don't know how much I can describe this except that it's a better version of Pinterest. I haven't completely discovered all there is to discover about it yet. I just like that I'm able to "fancy" stuff rather than pin it. I even got my boyfriend to check it out and he seemed pretty apt to it which is a task in itself. One of his Christmas gifts came from there!
TAZO PASSION TEA
My mom bought me a package of Tazo tea from Ross. (A feat I never thought would come to pass. My mom likes Ross!) She just bought it without the knowledge of the tea inside. I had one of my first tea times of 2013 and decided I'd try some. The tea was a bright red color and smelled gorgeous. I took my first drink and fell in love. Come to find out later as Cody was looking it up, it's the tea from Starbucks. Looky there! Mom is an awesome shopper. So, now I've found a new favorite tea.
For the most part, I'm going to call this it. I like a crap ton of things but I'll limit it to these for time's sake.
Have a party!
HAPPY 2013!


