For the past few weeks I've made very abrupt changes in my life and future. For starters, I changed my major from Pre-Engineering to Pre-Pharmacy. That switch entitles me to take Biology, Zoology, and Microbiology along with my other gen ed classes. I enrolled in courses for next semester so I'm on my way to success slowly but surely. I also am awaiting an email for a meeting time with my future college; OU. Never thought I'd switch to the dark side to become a Sooner. (Kidding) I'm sure I'll manage the Norman life though.
Secondly, I'm starting my journey as a home renter. I don't even know if that's what you'd title me. The first house we looked in to was a piece of work. Literally. It needed help of epic proportions. After some discussion and miscommunication, I knew I was unable to afford it. It was a really disappointing trek of events. We're still on the search for a summer house. One of my roomies would live there the whole year. So if anyone knows of a three bedroom rent house for a reasonable price in Tonkawa, be sure to let me know!
My next search is for another part time job. I've got an interview with a clothing store on Monday. I'm turning in at least three other applications this afternoon. Wish me luck!
As for more updates, I went to Padre Island over Spring Break. Supposedly it was a really gross island with tons of drunk people. The drunk people were accounted for but it was far from gross. Anywhere near the ocean is beautiful for me. It was a nice time to relax in the sun and warmth. I missed going out to NOC Cove however. God moved powerfully so I heard. Padre was an experience I'm glad I was a part of. But, coming home to the freezing SNOW was not a pleasant surprise. I also came home with a hole in my nose; another one besides the two that are there by default. I'll surely get some pictures on here at some point in time.
This is the only thing keeping me from putting my head down and sleeping the day away in the college library. I wonder if anyone would disturb me in my slumber. I'm sure if I started to make chainsaw noises through my nose I might have a rude awakening. I'm just going to be honest here, I went to change the song on my phone and during the search for one I actually wanted to listen to my eyelids got ridiculously heavy. (This was during a minute period. Keep that in mind.) Why am I so tired? Oh because I stayed up until 4 am studying for a Chem II test. Why did I stay up so late? Because I slacked off. Don't slack off in college. You have to choose two of the three options: sleep, social life, or studying. This will be detrimental to how you complete your college career. Trust me. I'm learning it now and it's the ugliest thing I've ever dealt with.
Now that I've wasted my entire English class, I can happily say I stayed awake for it. Thank you for your time and consideration. No who am I kidding. Oh! But if there is something you should consider, it's my friend Cody. Check out the link and summary at the bottom! Thanks!