SUMMERTIME!
Is it too good to be true? I don't think that's even possible. It is finally starting to get warmer and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that. It's bittersweet. I enjoy the feeling of being completely freezing in a house and walking outside into the warm so it's a gradual change of body temperatures. I enjoy the evenings the summer holds. In addition to the weather being practically perfect, the star gazing, playing music until the early hours of the morning, knowing good and well you can sleep in the next day (except it's physically impossible for me to do so anymore), and having no technical schedule unless you count work as such makes it worth it all. It's such a stress free time of year. Unless you are taking classes. I commend you highly for continuing to strive towards the goal of an education. This summer I just didn't take classes; mostly because I didn't need to. I decided there were some things I wanted to get accomplished this summer so I made a list. (My favorite thing to do)
1. Blog three times a week
2. Read five books
3. Take pictures twice weekly
4. Go for a walk once a week
5. Eat healthier
So far they have been accomplished and I'm sure I'll add to the list as the summer progresses. I feel like short term goals work better for me. They make me feel successful which pushes me to continue on with what I'm doing. Making achievable goals has also helped me. It's so easy for me to make goals that sound good but are highly unachievable. So as for right now, here's what I'm planning to do and successfully doing.